Nandakumar-Founder, CTO -Gnarus Solutions
Nandakumar has over 26+ years of IT work-ex and a few years of work-ex in Electronics manufacturing.
Gnarus Solutions is a start-up with seasoned industry experts. Primarily catering to different businesses varying from water, digital services, content-data services & Business consulting-advisory.
Gnarus is a Case Study in IIM Text Book, for their “disruptive” platform offering waterSenz – digital water manager; Gnarus was the ONLY Tech Company from India to be part of German(Berlin) roadshow across 4 countries.
waterSenz was a “finalist” in Karnataka’s Elevate 100 startup contest and was a nominee in the category of “outstanding innovation using automation” at ISA-Bengaluru (International Society of Automation).
After repatriating to Bengaluru, he was Heading Technology at Wipro’s IoT & EcoEnergy Businesses. In his role, while creating Intellectual Property for Wipro, Nandakumar was also instrumental in building Global Partnerships with the likes of Microsoft, GE, IBM, etc.
He is also,
- -Chairman of Jury for Cleanwater domain with Smart India Hackathon-a Ministry of HRD initiative
- -Founding member of Cloud Computing Innovation Council of India – CCICI
- -Associated with NGOs like AIFT, AVOPA.
Above all, Nandakumar is yet to receive a Knighthood from British Empire to be addressed as ‘Sir’!!; until then he goes by ‘NK’ .
- Business Management, Executive Business Management Programme-Indo German Chamber of Commerce
- Masters in Computer applications-University of Madras
- Bsc-National College, Bangalore